Monday 6 December 2010

Intro to the guest blog.

Once again I am busy, so once again others are pitching in on the blogging work.

My guest blogger today is part of an odd clash of day job and the world of Little Things. "Alley" works with me in my real job but showed up to be an extra in the pub scene for the shoot (you can just see the back of her head when Leonard enters the pub) but not content to sit in the background also helped with the props, loaded the slate and I think even held the boom once or twice.

As a crew member she got a sneak peak of the rough cut in exchange for writing a post about her experience on the shoot. I can't tell if this is an arse kissing or an accusation of being a fucking liability in my day job.

Thanks "Alley", I think.

PS as you are posting under a pseudonym "Alley" can I assume that you prefer to remain anonymous and don't want a credit in the film ?

Mark

1 comment: